The Top 5 At 7:45 – Cheap Gas In Cheyenne Wyoming
The gas prices in Cheyenne and across the country are way out of control. I long for the days when gas was about 1.50 a gallon. Unfortunately those days are over. Rather that cry over it, I am on a hunt to find out the cheapest gas prices in Cheyenne Wyoming.
Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight the top 5 cheapest places to get fuel for your car according to wyominggasprices.com. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman on KGAB Mornings and is brought to you by First Education Federal Credit Union.
- Sam's Club - Located at 1948 Dell Range Blvd, has fuel at $3.33 a gallon
- Safeway - Located at 700 S Greeley Highway, has fuel at $3.34 a gallon
- Big D Oil - Located at 3030 E Lincolnway, has fuel at $3.35 a gallon
- Sapp Bros - Located at 12500 I-80, has fuel at $3.35 a gallon
- Corner Store - Located at 3306 W College Drive, has fuel at $3.37 a gallon
Fuel prices change about like the weather does here in Cheyenne, so you'd better take advantage of these fuel prices before it's too late. Have you found fuel cheaper in Cheyenne? Let us know where you have seen fuel for cheap so we can all save some cash.