Powerball Promotion: Official Rules
- Every individual who has “Liked” the kgab.com facebook page at the time of the Powerball drawing on Saturday, May 18, 2013 is entitled to an equal share in the net cash value winnings resulting from the associated Powerball ticket, less Townsquare Media administrative costs.
- Individuals who “Like” the Facebook page after the Powerball drawing on Saturday, May 18, 2013 are not eligible to share in the winnings.
- Must be 21 or older to participate in Louisiana, Arizona and Iowa, 19 in Nebraska and 18 in any remaining states.
- In the event that the amount won is too small to be split with at least $10 per participant (ie. the winnings total $50,000 split between 20,000 people), the prize money will be donated to a Wyoming charity, to be determined by an online public vote.
- In the event that the station’s ticket results in shareable winnings, a station representative will contact each participant with redemption details.