Marriage Hurting? Here Are Ideas To Help Make Your Marriage Better In 2015
Experts say that January is the big month for people filing for divorce. I think that there are ways we can avoid the separation activities in your marriage. Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight some resolutions that may help you to have a better marriage in 2015 and avoid divorce court.
- Less Screen Time And More Face To Face Time - Television, computers and tablets seem to take the place of talking face to face. This will wreck a relationship in a heartbeat. Take the time to talk to one another face to face every day.
- More "Whoopie" - Resolve to have more whoopie with your spouse. We'll leave the creativity and times up to you.
- Keep A Regular Date Night - This may sound silly, but it is a great investment in the love bank. A homemade dinner, a nice movie, kids and the grandparents. You catch the idea.
- Attend A Marriage Retreat - These go on quite regularly. Marriage Encounter was pretty popular in the 80's. I know recently they had one in Estes Park, Colorado.
- Do Something NEW Together - Starting a new hobby, puzzle or going on a trip together. These are all things to consider doing in 2015 that may help you spend more time with your spouse and strengthen your relationship.
The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman and sponsored by First Education Federal Credit Union.