Registering to vote in Wyoming is pretty easy. To be eligible to vote in Wyoming you must be 18 years of age on Election Day, a U.S. Citizen; Resident of Wyoming and the precinct in which you register, withdraw voter registration from any other jurisdiction, if applicable. You must also present a valid Wyoming Driver License if you have one and if not; provide the last four digits of your Social Security Number. (If you have neither, please indicate this on the Voter Registration Application form.) You must not be a convicted felon or have had civil or voting rights restored. You must not have been adjudicated mentally incompetent.

There are three ways to register to vote in Wyoming. you can register in person. Voters may register to vote in the office of the county clerk or town clerk within their county of residence. Voters may also print out a Voter Registration Form and hand deliver the form to the county clerk in their county of residence. The form must be signed in front of the county clerk. you can register by mail. you can go to the Wyoming secretary of state's office and print the voter registration form and follow these instructions:

Fill out the voter registration form in front of a notary or registry agent.
Show identification to the notary or registry agent.
Sign the voter registration oath.
Have the notary or registered agent sign the form.
Provide copies of the ID provided to the notary.
Send the voter registration form and copies of the ID to your local county clerk.

You can also register at at the polls on Election Day.Wyoming allows qualified voters to register at the polls on Election Day. Bring an acceptable form of ID to the polls (for example: driver license, passport).

Wyoming is exempt from the federal "Motor Voter" law and DOES NOT offer voter registration at the Driver License Division.You do not need to re-register to vote in the upcoming General Election if you voted in the last General Election. A reminder You do need to re-register if:

You moved to a different county;
You did not vote in the last General Election.

If you moved within the county to another precinct or changed your name, you must notify the county clerk.