Five Steps to Taking Full Advantage of Tax Law for Your 2012 Return [Sponsored]
McGee, Hearne & Paiz reminds you to take full advantage of tax laws when preparing your 2012 return. Here are five steps to ensuring you only pay what you’re required and everything goes as smoothly as possible!
- Gather documentary evidence for write-offs you plain to claim.
- Collect information returns, to make sure you can properly report these items.
- Learn what’s changed on 2012 returns – tax law changes all the time.
- Find your 2011 return, as you’ll need information from it.
- Consider a Certified Public Accountant if you decide to have a professional prepare your taxes.
These tips are provided and sponsored by McGee, Hearne & Paiz, LLP. MHP is small enough to provide clients with quality personalized service beyond comparison, yet large enough to offer a depth of service from more than 65 partners and employees.