Five Of The Best Cheyenne Restaurant Week Dining Deals
Cheyenne Restaurant Week kicks off Sunday. Nearly 30 local businesses are participating in the annual promotion; some will offer fixed price menus, others are creating their own dishes for the occasion.
Here are five fun ways to celebrate the Captial City's culinary community.
1. Take a road trip to the Bunkhouse - The best Restaurant Week deal might be 15 minutes west of town. The Happy Jack Road steakhouse will be serving a ribeye surf-and-turf with shrimp scampi, their signature sweet mashed potatoes, garden salad, dinner rolls, and a turtle cheesecake dessert for $30. They'll also have live music on Friday and Saturday night.
Closer to home, Wyoming's Rib and Chop House will be serving a surf-and-turf special with steak and salmon or a "turf-and-turf" dinner with steak, ribs, salad, and side for $35.
2. Get your game on at Flipper's - Kids can enjoy Restaurant Week, too. The downtown arcade is offering a family special featuring four burgers, four bags of chips, and four drinks for $20.
3. Date night at the Paramount Ballroom - The swanky craft cocktail bar is celebrating Restaurant Week with a wine and cheese party. Couples can enjoy a wine flight for two with a cheese board and berry chamomile cream shortcake for $25.
The Pine Bluffs Distillery Tasting Room is also featuring a unique happy hour special, offering a Moscow Mule cupcake and cocktail or a White Russian cupcake and cocktail for $5.
4. Nurse your hangover at the Luxury Diner - Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and the legendary Luxury Diner is offering a Restaurant Week discount; two breakfasts for $15.
5. Travel back in time at Rx Tea Time - The Victorian tea house will be previewing their new garden during Restaurant Week, serving an assortment of finger sandwiches, pastries, salads and teas for $15.