Contact Us
Make My Homepage

Fire Causes $10,000 In Damage

Cheyenne Fire & Rescue (Amy Richards/TSM)

A structure fire Wednesday morning caused $10,000 in damage to an apartment at 1321 W. 17th St., according to Cheyenne Fire & Rescue.

Cheyenne Fire & Rescue firefighters arrived on scene at 11:12 a.m. and had the fire out at 11:15 a.m.

There were 12 to 14 occupants in the apartment complex when the fire broke out in the attic area of apartment #2. All occupants and their pets escaped without injuries.

The cause of the fire was an electrical overload in the attic.

Eighteen firefighters responded to the fire.

More News from KGAB

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kgab.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on KGAB 650AM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on KGAB 650AM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!