Favorite All-Time Coffee Creamers
There are hundred's of different flavors to change colors in your coffee cup. Coffee can be a funny thing for many people who drink it. You have the black crowd, the sugar crowd and of course, the cream crowd. It used to be that there was coffee and there was cream. Now, you have just about every flavor you can think of under the son.
Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight some popular coffee creamers. I typically drink my coffee black, pure and undefiled. But every now and then I don't mind put a little something in it.
- Carmel Macchiato - A very favorite amongst myself and the masses.
- Toffee Almond Cream - A toffee candy taste with a blast of molasses. Yum!
- Mudslide - Chocolate and whipped cream taste. A great desert coffee creamer in my opinion.
- Vanilla Brown Sugar - At this point, it ceases to be coffee, but more like a real treat
- Brown Butter Pecan - Need I say more? Your mouth is watering right now, isn't it?
The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman and is sponsored by First Education Federal Credit Union. What is your favorite creamer? Share with us the love.