Denver Bronco Players Signing Autographs at Frontier Mall on March 22
Are you a Denver Broncos fan?
Several current and former players for the Denver Broncos will sign autographs at Frontier Mall’s Dillard’s Men’s court from 3 to 5 p.m. on Saturday, March 22.
Among the players scheduled to appear are:
- Tatum Bell, running back for Denver from 2004 to 2006 and rejoined the team in 2008. He also played for the Detroit Lions in 2007 and was a standout at Oklahoma State.
- Ron Egloff, a tight end for Denver from 1977 to 1983 and played for San Diego in 1984.
- Charlie Adams, wide receiver for the Broncos from 2003 to 2005. He played for the Houston Texans in 2006.
- Kyle Johnson, a fullback drafted by the Carolina Panthers in 2002, played for the Broncos from 2002 until 2007.
- Ben Garland, offensive guard out of the Air Force Academy who is currently on the Denver Broncos roster.
Customers are encouraged to bring Bronco items to be autographed and local stores, like Frontier Sports Collectibles, will be selling items to have signed. Photos of the alumni players will also be available for $5.
The General Manager of Frontier Mall, Melissa Boal, says they are delighted to give loyal Denver Bronco football fans in Cheyenne the opportunity to meet and greet these great current and former players.