Craig Johnson: New Book and Longmire- Season 2 [AUDIO]
It’s a busy time of year for Wyoming author Craig Johnson.
The scribe behind the Walt Longmire mystery series is releasing a new book, A Serpent’s Tooth, June 4th. He’s also on tour signing books starting this weekend, and the A&E television series Longmire, based on Johnson’s novels, is starting its second season on Monday.
The mystery book series, along with the television series, follows Walt Longmire, a rugged but fair contemporary lawman from the fictitious Absaroka County in Wyoming.
Trevor T. Trujillo was able to interview Johnson about the books, the television series, and about being a writer in the state of Wyoming, you can listen to that interview here:
Johnson will be signing books around Wyoming, starting in Casper this weekend. Here’s his schedule:
- The Knowledge Nook (Casper)- 10:00 am
- Wind City Books (Casper)- 12:30 pm
- The Office (Buffalo)- 4:00 pm
- Sheridan Stationary (Sheridan)- 5:00 pm
- Buffalo Bill Center (Cody)- TBA
- Hastings (Laramie)- Noon
- Barnes & Noble (Cheyenne)- 6:30 pm
- Main Street Books (Lander)- 5:30 pm
- Storyteller (Thermopolis)- 6:30 pm
- Powell Library (Powell)- Noon
- Cody Library (Cody)- 6:30 pm
- Basin Library (Basin)- 6:30 pm