Commentary: Connecting dots of America’s Southern Border issues: new and revisited threats to American citizens’ domestic tranquility and national security by illegal immigrants.
~~~By John Marshall 10/15/12~~~
Marshall’s Law Dateline – “Every Third Monday” outline interview for Monday October 15, 2012 ideas for Mr. Dave with KGAB AM 650 Cheyenne, Wyoming will air on Monday October 15, 2012 at 9 AM Central; Listen at KGAB.com.
Interview Theme: Connecting dots of America’s Southern Border issues: new and revisited threats to American citizens’ domestic tranquility and national security by illegal immigrants.
1. Why Univision possibly reported on Fast and furious:
“Univision repeatedly violates fundamental journalistic responsibilities in the coverage of the complex and sensitive issue of illegal immigration. Its reporting conforms to the biases of anchorman Jorge Ramos, who has openly scorned those who oppose illegal immigration and favor enforcement of the border.”.. Jerry Kammer, Senior Research Fellow at CIS
Read more: http://corporate.univision.com/univision-story/community-relations/ya-es-hora/#ixzz28GHTj4yq
“Ya es hora” is an historic non-partisan Latino civic participation campaign that was launched as the Latino community’s action-oriented follow-up to the mobilizations of 2006. The campaign represents the largest and most comprehensive effort to incorporate Latinos as full participants in the American political process. Unlike past approaches which focused on naturalization or voter registration, this multi-layered campaign takes a comprehensive approach that links naturalization to voter participation under a single message “it’s time.”
(JRM Insert: Key word in this paragraph is “naturalization” which is code for amnesty.)
In a 2006 national survey of Latinos by the Pew Hispanic Center, nearly two-thirds (63%) of respondents believe that the marches signaled the beginning of a sustained Hispanic/Latino social movement within the United States. This sentiment was not only strong among the Latino immigrant population but was just as strong among native born Latinos (62%).
(JRM Insert: goal to form alliance between amnesty illegals and “native born Latinos”)
Lead by a joint effort between national Latino organizations including Mi Familia Vota, the NALEO Educational Fund, the National Council of La Raza and Spanish language media companies Entravision Communications, ImpreMedia and Univision Communications …
JRM: Now know what ideology Univision practices – Question did Univision publish “Fast and Furious” report to 1) punish Obama for not delivering amnesty and 2) to create hatred among illegal immigrants mostly Mexicans against Anglo Americans? Some have suggested for years that Univision may be to illegal immigrants and promoting hate against America; what Al Jazerra is to Middle East terrorists and promoting hate against America? That question remains to be answered.
Perhaps by starting with question if rececent assasination of Border Patrol agent resulted from Univision’s Fast and Furious news report?
2. Selling citizenship to cartels? (Revisited old still going on story)
“Green Card Through Investment”
Entrepreneurs (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) who make an investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States and who plan to create or preserve ten permanent full time jobs for qualified United States workers, are eligible to apply for a green card (permanent residence).
Up to 10,000 visas may be authorized each fiscal year for eligible entrepreneurs.
You must invest $1,000,000, or at least $500,000 in a targeted employment area (high unemployment or rural area). In return, USCIS may grant conditional permanent residence to the individual.
For more information, see Section 203(b)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) and 8 CFR 204.6 (see the “INA” link to the right).
You may be eligible to receive permanent residence based on investment if:
You have an approved Form I-526, Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur
You are admissible to the United States
An immigrant visa is immediately available
Amount To be invested this side of border “targeted employment area” $500k; how does US Government determine source of foreign investment dollars? What are odds much of investment dollars are “laundered” cartel Dollars?
3. Security rumor not wearing dresses in border towns
4. Other Border News
5 Caller’s calls or comments
7. Other references: All Right Magazine Texas Drifter / Marshall’s Law Dateline…
Examples Past Issues:
1. Made a career of asking right questions, like where do mosquitoes get transmittable diseases; and if illegal immigrants are transmitter to mosquitoes might they not be top of suspect list for two reasons: first they are less likely to seek medical treatment for fear of being deported, and two illegals being from third world country might have built up resistance to diseases that might be fatal to Americans?
2. How illegal immigrants are affecting listeners now in KGAB listening audience – Reference All Right Magazine Texas Drifter: Illegals Torturing Aged, Disabled, and Veterans. – Torture not to strong a word – two types of torture – Have no file to show listeners, rather three decades plus experience: most identity thefts are for fraud and theft not “legal jobs”; guess ninety-five plus percent of those illegally using SS numbers for legal jobs are illegals – consequences of benefits for America’s aged, disabled, and veterans
3. Review report to Dave 40K acre ranch – discuss – excerpt: “Ranching No Man’s Land David Crosby 12-29-10: Illegal immigrants entering Texas come from Mexico, South America, Africa, the Middle East, and even China. Many of these immigrants have Third World diseases.
According to Dr. Mike Vickers, DVM, a commissioner with the Texas Animal Health Commission and a member of the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association, “Multi-drug resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB), HIV, hepatitis B and C, Chagas disease, dengue fever, and neurocysticercosis are just a few of the diseases illegal immigrants bring with them.” Consequently, ranchers have to use caution when cleaning up these dumpsites. (End excerpt)
Concerning chagas – reference Texas Drifter Obama, Illegals, and “Chagas” A Bio-Weapon? Posted by Marshall’s Law Townhall on Monday, October 31, 2011 Entry # 280
4. Do not be surprised when Romney supports some type of amnesty; did not distinguish between legal and illegal immigration at convention – still love America more than dislike Romney – first battle defeat Obama; then replace Boehner and McConnell; then remind Romney of his political debts to – listener knows who I am referring too.
5. Still no response from: Texas Animal Health Commission www.tahc.state.tx.us/ about “tick riders pulled off border due to border violence; and any threats this poses to American citizens and livestock – natural anthrax plus other threats …
6. Valley Morning Star Harlingen, Texas Propaganda Rag For Obama or Valley Pravda News?
Headline Story September 4, 2012 Front Page – “Costly Move – Report: Mass Deportation Could Cost Texas Billions” By Juan Aguilar for Texas Tribune
The Center for American Progress is an independent nonpartisan educational institute dedicated to improving the lives of Americans through progressive ideas and action. John Podesta will step down as president of the Center for American Progress, an official at the organization said today. Podesta, who served as Bill Clinton’s last chief of staff from 1998 to 2001, founded the center in 2003 with a core of wealthy liberal supporters and transformed it into the Democratic Party’s key policy and politics shop.
What are savings to emergency rooms, hospitals, health care all public subsidies illegally obtained by illegals, education costs, infrastructure costs, lost American jobs to illegals working illegally; prison costs, and cost of illegals committing estimated thirty percent of crime in America; could go on these savings are more than deportation costs projected by left wing organization? Probably!