Cheyenne VA To Host Flu Clinics in Area
The Cheyenne VA Medical Center will hold a series of walk-in flu shot clinics around the area. If you are a Veteran and would like a free flu shot, there are eight locations available, with multiple dates at each of the following locations:
· Cheyenne, WY: Cheyenne VA Medical Center, 10/03/12 and 10/10/12, from 8:30 am – 6:30pm (closed 12pm-1pm for lunch). The walk-in Flu Clinic will be held in the new Ambulatory Clinic on the west side of the main campus. No appointment needed.
· Fort Collins, CO: Fort Collins MSOC, 10/20/12, from 8:30am – 12:00pm. No appointment needed.
· Greeley, CO: Greeley VA MSOC, 10/13/12 and 11/17/12, from 8:30a, – 12:30pm. No appointment needed.
· Rawlins, WY: Rawlins VA PCTOC 10/04/12 and 10/05/12, from 9:00am – 4:00pm. No appointment needed.
· Sterling, CO: Sterling VA Mobile Clinic Location (Northeasten Junior College), 10/02/12 and 10/09/12, 10:00am – 4:00pm. No appointment needed.
· Laramie, WY: Laramie VA Mobile Clinic Location, 10/3/12, 10/05/12 and 10/12/12, 10:00am – 3:00pm. No appointment needed.
· Torrington, WY: Torrington VA Mobile Clinic Location, 10/04/12 and 10/11/12, 10:00am – 4:00pm. No appointment needed.
· Wheatland, WY: Wheatland VA Mobile Clinic Location, 10/10/12, 10:00am – 3:00pm. No appointment needed.
· Sidney, NE: Sidney VA MSOC, during all normal clinic hours beginning 09/24/12, 10:00am – 4:00pm. No appointment needed.
The CDC says the best time to get a flu shot is October through December, as the peak of flu season is January through March. All veterans, regardless of age, should get a flu shot. Plan your visit today and protect yourself, your family and those around you. If you are unable to make any of these walk-in clinics, Veterans are encouraged to ask their VA provider for a flu shot during their next scheduled primary care appointment.I