Cheyenne International Film Festival Continues Through Saturday, May 24
Are you a film buff?
The Cheyenne International Film Festival is underway and runs through Saturday, May 24, at locations around the Capitol City.Movies will be screened each night this week at the Hynds Building and the Atlas Theatre along with live performances and local filmmakers in attendance.
The CIFF schedule includes:
Tuesday, May 20, at the Hynds Building, 1602 Capitol Ave:
- 7 p.m. ‘First Batch’ by Steve Kline (Winner of the Shoot Out Cheyenne)
- J. Shogren Shanghai’d band will perform before the screening of ‘WyoAmericana’ by Mykal Vanata who will be there in person.
Wednesday, May 21, at the Hynds Building.
- 7:30 p.m. Drumming Performance and reception sponsored by the Cheyenne Sister Cities program.
- ’20 Meters of Love in Montmartre’ by Pierre GAFFIE
- ‘The American Guest’ by Nkanya Nkwai and Bob Larue
Thursday, May 22, at the Atlas Theatre, 217 W. Lincolnway.
- 7 p.m. Reception co-sponsored by the Cheyenne Zombiefest.
- ‘Lily’ by Jeff Miller who will be there in person.
- ‘The Shivers’ by Shawn Crochet, he will also be in attendance.
- ‘I’m Paranoid’ by Renee Michelle Macey
- ‘Junkfood’ by Justin Batson
- ‘Abduction’ by Jerry Steinhour
Friday, May 23, at the Atlas Theatre:
- 7 p.m. Live ballet demonstration by the Body Lines Dance Theatre.
- ‘Ballerina’ a film about five Russian ballerinas from the Kirov Ballet.
Saturday, May 24, at the Atlas Theatre:
- 7 p.m. ‘Til The Well Runs Dry’ by Charlie Craighead
- ‘Fight Church’ by Academy Award winner Daniel Junge and Bryan Storkel
Tickets for any of the screenings including live performances are between $5 and $10 and are available online here or at Phoenix Books and Music, 1612 Capitol Avenue.