5 Reasons To Attend Thankful Thursday This Week
Thankful Thursday is our weekly "party for a purpose." Not only is it a great excuse to have a little fun on a Thursday evening, we benefit amazing organizations in Cheyenne. This week we'll be raising money for our friends at K9's 4 Mobility!
Here's the top 5 reasons you should come out this week!
- Because dogs are awesome! - This week we benefit K9's 4 Mobility in Cheyenne. A group dedicated to training dogs who will eventually help humans with visual and mobility difficulties.
- Because you can WIN money - The odds get better every week for you to win some serious cash. When you walk into the Redwood Lounge Thursday night you'll get a wrist band with a number, if your number is called you can pick from one of 66 remaining bottles. Every bottle has a prize, but 6 of them have a grand prize of $500!
- Because, who wants to cook? - Where can you get a solid meal for $5? Where can you spend $5, eat, and feel good about helping a great cause? Thankful Thursday!
- Because there's incredible auction items this week - Are you a fan of the author C.J. Box? You can bid on a chance to eat dinner with him. Fan of wine? There's a number of wines to bid on and several that benefit no-kill animal shelters. Fan of the Wyoming Cowboys? There's a bunch of UW athletics packages too! (The auction starts just after 6:00 p.m.)
- Because meeting great people, and bettering the community is what it's all about! - The people you meet, the connections you make, and the smile you'll leave with are all worth it.