12 things I’ve learned about mothers.
~~FOR MOTHER’S DAY – by Tim Bryce~~
* Mother’s spit has cured scratches, bruises and fixed millions of projects.
* Mothers sleep with their eyes half-open (they never stop worrying).
* Mothers dispense vitamin pills daily for their offspring, even when they’ve grown into adults.
* Mothers are always the last to sit down at the dinner table.
* The best ingredient in a meal prepared by a mother is her heart.
* Mothers always warn, “Be careful or you’ll put your eye out.”
* Mothers know where you hide things.
* Mothers keep your school work and anything you made for them when you were a child.
* Mothers know if you have been naughty or nice, not Santa.
* Mothers usually accept less so their children can have more.
* Mothers may not agree with you, but they will always listen.
* No matter how old you are, mothers smile at you as you leave home, but weep after you have left.
Have I forgotten anything?
Happy Mothers Day!
Keep the Faith!