10 Great Cheyenne Charities
It's 'Giving Tuesday' and we have a challenge for Cheyenne...
We're highlighting just a few of the great charities, non-profits, and volunteer groups here in town. We are challenging you to check out at least one local organization and learn more about what they do. If you can donate to these organizations, even better!
And please, tell us about your favorite Cheyenne charities!
- B.A.C.A. - Bikers Against Child Abuse is a non-profit that empowers children of Abuse.
- Grace For 2 Brothers - Grace For 2 Brothers is an educational organization dedicated to advocacy of suicide prevention through awareness and education.
- Safehouse - Safehouse is a private, not-for-profit organization which provides services to victims or survivors of domestic violence, stalking, and sexual assault.
- Optimist International of Cheyenne - Optimist International is a volunteer organization who work each day to make the future brighter by bringing out the best in children.
- Cheyenne Boys & Girls Club - The Boys & Girls Club of Cheyenne's mission is to inspire and enable all young people and help them realize their full potential.
- STRIDE Learning Center - STRIDE Learning Center is an early intervention and special education organization serving over 650 children with special needs.
- Cheyenne Therapeutic Equestrian Center - CTEC offers a wide variety of services for special needs riders and enthusisets as well as riding lessons.
- Black Dog Animal Rescue - BDAR is Wyoming's largest all breed dog rescue and advocacy organization.
- Project Healing Waters - Project Healing Waters is dedicated to the physical and emotional rehabilitation of disabled active military service personnel and veterans.
- K9s For Mobility - K9's 4 Mobility is dedicated to enriching the lives of others through training, placement, and support of Assistance Dog Partnerships.